It is a premixed cementitious mortar transpiring in powder, composed of air and hydraulic binders, selected aggregates and specific admixtures. It is also suitable as filling skim coat also for large thickness (up to 10 mm per coat) on concrete surfaces, internal and external plasters.
This mortar is suitable for the following applications:
- surfaces regularization of concrete’s castings or precast panels which present imperfections, porosity, eroded or damaged areas
- surfaces regularization of traditional plasters
- to bury the fibre glass mesh
- levelling of brickwork or brick-cement surfaces
- ideal for high thickness repairs
- excellent for both ceiling/wall application
Substrates as blocks, concrete, bricks or clay bricks to treat must be free from dust and dirty parts, oil or grease. In case of too heating wet the substrate before the laying.
Mix one sack kg 25 with drill mixer at low speed with lt 4,00-5,00 of clean water until you obtain a homogeneous free lump paste; let it stand for 5-10 minutes and shake it briefly before the use.